Ocean Freight is one of the key elements in multimodal transportation service. In order to offer the best service possible, we have a dedicated ocean freight department specializing in FCL, LCL, Break-Bulk, Project Cargo and different types of cargoes on a global scale.
The flexibility and range of Ocean Freight Services offered by CGL provides our customer economical alternatives to other, more costly modes of transportation. Our worldwide logistics services cover not only shipments from port-to-port, but also the complete door-to-door supply chain solution.
Over the years, CGL has fostered strong business relationship with all major international and regional ocean carriers.
Our Sea Freight Services Include:
- FCL and LCL import and export
- Issuance and verification of shipping documentation
- Export and import customs clearance
- Certified industrial packing and crating
- Packing and crating of household goods
- Warehousing, assembly and distribution logistics
- Letter of Credit processing
- Part & full vessel charter
- Conventional shipments (break-bulk, dry & liquid bulk)
- Sea/Air transportation
- Sea/Road and Sea/Rail Intermodal Services
- Transport and Marina Insurance